/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Does anyone know the developer or software that was used to create this website?

Hi, I’m looking to see if anyone knows the developer or software that was used to create this website. I’m not very good at PC and I was hoping if someone could work it out so I could make a website like it. Thanks.
The website is: [url]http://www.strandtown.co.uk/[/url]

to post a comment
Full-stack Developer

10 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@noreplaceMay 24.2013 — They used FLASH to build that website. In fact, as far as I know flash isn't compatible with mobile devices. You can try it yourself, try to visit the website on your mobile device and see the result.

If you feel your heart is into it, you can go for it. However, these days most of organizations try to go responsive with their website. I definitely not recommend to use flash, their are programming languages out there that can give you a better result.
@AcerliteauthorMay 24.2013 — They used FLASH to build that website. In fact, as far as I know flash isn't compatible with mobile devices. You can try it yourself, try to visit the website on your mobile device and see the result.

If you feel your heart is into it, you can go for it. However, these days most of organizations try to go responsive with their website. I definitely not recommend to use flash, their are programming languages out there that can give you a better result.[/QUOTE]

I don't really mind about flash being on the website but do you know or do you know a website that I can find out the developer for the website e.g. yola moonfruit.
@developergroupMay 25.2013 — Hi

I have gone through your given website. May i know what your detail requirement?

You can contact me at [email][email protected][/email] or sag.vipin (skype).

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone knows the developer or software that was used to create this website. I'm not very good at PC and I was hoping if someone could work it out so I could make a website like it. Thanks.

The website is: http://www.strandtown.co.uk/[/QUOTE]
@developergroupMay 25.2013 — Hi

I hope you are doing well.

I have gone through your site. May i know what you want in this site? It's complete in flash.

You can reach me at [email][email protected][/email] or sag.vipin (skype).

Thanks
@AcerliteauthorMay 27.2013 — I just want to know what the software or developer was which created this website e.g. Moonfruit, Webs, Yola and so on. If you can't work this out by looking at the website then is there another website which will tell me the developer or software which was used? I see that the only put the latest news down from whatever developer they used and made the flash somewhere else. It would be great if you knew how they made the flash as well but right now i'm just looking for the developer, host or software (whatever you want to call it). Thanks, Acerlite
@AcerliteauthorMay 28.2013 — Please somebody! I need to know before tomorrow!

Thanks, Acerlite
@NogDogMay 28.2013 — Have you tried contacting the web site[s] that interests you?

Unless there is something in the HTML source code being sent to the browser saying "This was made Super WebDev using FuBar software", there's no way to tell from the output what was used on the server side to generate that output.
@developergroupMay 29.2013 — Hello Acerlite,

I replied at [email][email protected][/email].

No software is used for this type of site. This type of sites can be developed in any language .net, php , java etc..

And we can develop this type of sites.

http://www.moonfruit.com/ is in perl language.

http://builtwith.com is in Java.

https://www.yola.com is in Django CSRF.

No use of Flash. May be few things in Flash . But not complete Flash use.

Are you clone of those sites?

Thanks
@prodeveloperJun 19.2013 — Hi,

Are you still interested them mail me at mohsin AT 4acetech (Dot) COM

I would be glad to help you
@jonadabJun 25.2013 — Before you start trying to create a website like that, you might want to check out what that website looks like on a variety of different viewing platforms. Among other things:

* Try looking at it on something with a screen or window

width less than about 1212 pixels (or, worse, less than 740).

For that matter, just try resizing the browser window and

watch it completely fail to scale at all. (You do know that

different people have different screen sizes and such, yes?)

* Try looking at it on something that does not have the Flash

plugin installed (or does not have Flash *
available*; those

devices account for about 10% of the traffic to our site,

as of last month) or with security add-ons like NoScript.

If you look at the site under various conditions like that and still think you want to do something like it, nothing I can say will change your mind, so...

With all that said, the actual webpage is pretty trivial, but I suspect the part you are enamored with is probably the plugin content, which appears to have been created using Macromedia Flash (if it's old, or if the person who did it has not upgraded), or Adobe Flash (if more recent).

Success!

Help @Acerlite spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({